Monday 3 October 2016

Revised interview questions for professional dancers

So after a pilot interview today with a friend of mine, I discovered that several questions I asked were quite repetitive and were poaching for a one sided answer. I have constructed my new interview questions and I hope they are more neutral, asking open ended questions:


  • Tell me about yourself....

  • Describe your injury....how did it happen?

  • Explain to me your recovery after your injury....
- How did you feel during this process?

  • What effect did your injury have on your professional career?
- How long were you absent from dancing?

  • How do you approach dancing and exercise post injury?

  • What advice would you give to other professionals experiencing an injury?


Any comments and advice would be most welcome!

Thanks, 

Katrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment