Thursday 6 October 2016

Interviews in my Professional Practice....

So after an informal chat with one of the physiotherapists at work, I have drafted out the questions I will be asking them. They are as follows:


  • Tell me about yourself, your education and career.........

  • I will then give each physiotherapist a written scenario on a piece of paper for them to read:
" Patient A has come to you for treatment and is a professional Dancer in a Ballet company, who has sprained her ankle during ballet class after landing awkwardly from a jump. Her ankle was swollen and bruised, and after a visit to A & E she found out that her ankle is badly sprained. She is keen to get back to dancing as soon as possible as she has upcoming performances."


  •  How would you approach her treatment?

  • How would you progress her?

  • What advice would you give to professional dancers who experience an injury during their career?



I am looking forward to the responses from this interview, and I am hoping to interview at least 6 physiotherapists within the next few weeks. 

Any comments or advice would be most welcome!

Katrina x







No comments:

Post a Comment