Thursday 3 November 2016

Survey

So I have made a survey for self -employed dancers who have been injured in their career. I was originally going to just stick to my interviews but when I came across the organisations that are available for self-employed dancers facing an injury (that I knew nothing about,) I was interested to find out if anyone else has heard of these organisations. I was none the wiser to practices being specifically designed for injured dancers, particularly the NHS Dance injury clinic.

If anyone is interested to take part in this survey, please do, or share on Facebook to your Dancer friends! I'm really intrigued to see what the results will be.

http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/LXPQN/

Thank you,

Katrina
X

3 comments:

  1. Just sent yo an email about this Katrina...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes all in your ethics form - just checking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok thanks Paula, was getting scared there that I didn't put it in! Xx

    ReplyDelete