Monday 11 April 2016

Study day: Monday 18th April

I thought it would be easier to put up a blog of a future study day as today wires got crossed and I ended up traveling to Middlesex from Southampton to find out I was the only one here!!

Is anyone from Module 2 available next Monday 18th April to come to Middlesex for a study day?? I want to personally look at the inquiry plan and what people's thoughts are on the consent forms, etc.

Please feel free to comment on this blog if you are available next Monday- it would be great to see some of you and discuss module 2!!

Thanks,

Katrina x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katrina , I have too many commitments at the moment too travel down too Middlesex from Liverpool, however I think this is a great idea and I would love to hear your discussions via email or telephone. I would find that really helpful.

    Thanks Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura I know it's hard to travel from w distance to Middlesex, luckily for me at the moment it's only £15 return from Southampton so I'm making the most of it! The day has now changed to Tuesday 19th April and I'm meeting lily and Charnelle on campus around 11.30, we could Skype in with you if you wanted?? Or I could email/call you about our session? Xx

    ReplyDelete